- Square Meter/Square Meters
- Ceramic Tiles
- ~5.6 Millimeter (mm)
- Wall Tiles
- Antibacterial, Wear-Resistant, Heat Insulation, Acid-Resistant
- Multi Color
- White, Magenta
Ceramic tile is a type of tile that is typically made from red or white clay. ... This means that it is not frost-proof, and it may chip or damage more easily than porcelain tile. Despite these differences, ceramic tile is a very popular choice for floors, counter-tops and walls.
The rectified edge finish adds an intriguing element to your design.
Can be used alone, with other Cosmopolitan tiles in other colors or with a border tile to create a unique finish.
Gloss finish gives a truly luxurious feel.
Apply these tiles in a brickwork or herringbone pattern for a more unique and interesting design.
Ceramic tiles provide a surface that is highly durable and exceptionally affordable.
Easy to cut and install and to maintain once fitted.
Easy to clean but to preserve the beauty of your tiles with Wickes approved maintenance products.
Tile spacers will improve the aesthetic quality of the finished surface ensuring tiles are evenly spaced and parallel.
Box: Total pack of 16 covers 0.96 m2
Range: Beveled Edge
Size: 200 x 300mm
Surface Finish: Gloss, Matt
Room: Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry
Style: Pressed Edge Tile, Wall Only
- Mundra (India)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50,000 SQM Per Month
- 15 Days After Order Confirmation
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As Per Buyer Requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- FIEO, ISO 9001:2015
1, Bombay Plaza, 2nd Floor, Near Marketing Yard, Shanala Road Morbi Gujarat India